WFH vs WFO, which one I prefer?


Happy Friday my fellow moms and my readers! Welcome to my blog!

I am so happy to share this topic with you guys as this is our current situation right now.

When we first need to wfh last year, I feel like its a dream come true!! I've been wishing to able to wfh very long time ago.

But, the first week was very tough. I can't really adapt to the new norm. I don't know how to discuss virtually, I'm used to face-to-face discussion, and this new way of work it's really hard. Then, after months, sowly, I get to adapt to the new norm. Now, I can say, I am used to wfh now.

So, let's see the pros and cons of WFO and WFH.


Work From Office ( WFO)

Pros;

- We can use all facilities at office

- We can discuss face to face

- We can enjoy being at office, talk to our colleagues

- 'Forget' our chaos at home for few hours

- Coffee time

- enjoy meal time without interrupted and still hot


Cons;

- Need to be at office fixed time

- Need to travel, so going out early

- Send our child to babysitter


These are the pros and cons of WFO I can think of. I forget how it feels already going to the office every day haha. But, I did go to the office a few times now but it's not routines.


Work From Home (WFH)


Pros;

- No need travel so can do housework before start work

- I can do 5 minutes hugs with my son

- I cook our meal almost every day

- I can see my baby development

- I can hear and know what my baby doing

- I can wear whatever I want


Cons;

- Same environment

- No colleagues

- No coffee time

- No printer

- i cant stand when i hear my baby crying, I will go entertained him no matter what.


Conclusions


For now, I enjoy the moment of WFH.

While we are on it now, I am trying to enjoying this moment and never take it for granted!

When the wfo come, i will be prepared mentally and physically( baju muat lagi x? hahaah

So, how about you? Do you prefer wfh or wfo?

Please share on comment.

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)