I'm sorry, my dear son

 


1 February 2022, I will try my best to forget this date in my life. It's one of the darkest dates or days I have ever experienced.


The day started well. I loved watching my son sleeping and when he wakes up, I love to kiss his forehead and smell him ( I love his busuk smell). This is my routine now. This is the best of working from home.


After we had our breakfast, I decided to throw away some old clothes that I already packed the day before. It's hard to throw it but the storeroom is going to be full if I didn't throw it. So, we went to Shell petrol station, there is one big box there where we can throw our stuff there. 

After I throw 4 bags, I went to the car to get my son, we went to buy some snacks at Shell station. Everything went very well and I am so happy to see my son running around and smiling brightly because he rarely goes out so it's an exciting day for him.

I planned to bring him to the nearby park so he can run and eat snacks and I can empty my head and enjoy the first day of the long holiday.

We went back to the car...

I buckled him up and I accidentally closed the car door and the car key inside the car, behind my son's car seat. My car is an auto-lock and it happens very fast.

THE CAR IS LOCKED!!! and MY SON IS INSIDE!!

I'm panicking!! I called for Shell staff to help me but he don't know how to help. Then, one family approached me and they offer help!

After more than 5 minutes trying to open the car door and still can't! I asked them to break the car window because my son is crying so much already. They break the window and can open the car door and I rushingly hug him and calm him down!

I still remember vividly my son's face and his crying now. I had trouble sleeping for the past few days thinking of this event.

I am not sure how can I forget this event in my life.

Sometimes I blamed myself but that makes me feel bad every day.

So, I decided to just forget about it and be more careful next time. I can't bear to see my son's face inside the car crying...

I'm really sorry my dear son for make you experienced this.


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)