My birthday 2022!



30 November is the date I always waiting for every year.It's my birthday date!! 
Back then, I always do countdown from 1 Nov until 30 November but nowadays, I am busy to take care of my son, my work and many more so I can't keep up to do the countdown anymore. 
My birthday this year is just like other day,I went to work in office, I usually take leave but I won't do this this year because I save my leave for Christmas plus I don't have annual leave  actually hahaha. Nevermind lah,I enjoyed going to work on my birthday.

But, I don't if this is miracle birthday or not hahaha, I worked half day in the office because our office building having water issue, no water in the office so my manager let me go back to my home around 1pm- 2pm to continue work from home. 

After work, I went to Secret Recipe to buy cake.This year,I don't want to buy 1 biji kek because it will waste of money. Instead, I bought slice of cake for 3 of us.
I really love cake from Secret Recipe, the cake I like is White Chocolate Macadamia, Chocolate Indulgence & Carrot cake! Yummmyyy

After that, I pick up our son at school and prepared our dinner.
On any birthday celebration, I always bought KFC haha baru rasa birthday...hehe so since it's my birthday, so my husband yang pergi beli KFC and I really like this kind of combo, cake and KFC haha. Thank you my dear husband for buying KFC on my birthday, I like it!

When the time to blow candle, my son help me to blow the candle. He like it!
My birthday 2022 is simplest one, just 3 of us and wishes from family and friends. I really appreciate it. Thank you for remember my birthday 💖
The record holder, the fastest and earliest to wish me birthday this year is Maz & Ijan, 30 Nov 2022, 00:00, HEBAT!! Thank youuu soooo much 💝💝

Here are photos on my birthday 2022.








Sekarang ni, bergambar dgn si anak memang susah...










God bless everyone.

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)