It's Christmas Day!!



It's Christmas day!
Our Christmas is very simple. We don't have any specific routine but usually, we will go for Christmas service at Church in the morning around 9am-11am. After that, we will continue to ngabang at different house.
This Christmas, we went to church in the morning but we can't stay longer as our son keep screaming and wanted to go out, so we just went to church for few moment only.
Since my sister do ngabang on Christmas day, so we went to her house and help her on anything. After church, everyone will go ngabang and this is the best moment everrr.

On this Christmas morning, my son insists to wear this bicycle cap to go to church.😂😂






Kang kuk, my youngest nephew




Sempat ambil gambar dalam perjalanan ke church






Wefie tak menjadi



We at church





Christmas 2022 wefie




Of course with my mom




One with Kang






My cutest niece! One and only niece 












My son playing with his cousins












Hahahhaa





















Let's start ngabang






Final Piala Krismas 2022!
One of my nephew playing





My sisters and my mom, yes,I am the biggest and youngest hahaha










Back home playing with Demma's toys





That's how our Christmas 2022 end! 
It's just like other day but I am so grateful I can spend time with my family, eating good food and of course, having my little family with me make it even better.

Till next Christmas!!
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki untuk celebrate Christmas!


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)