Book I read in January 2023: PENAT

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YsiyKcg76VTglhT6QoFBLjWBb3sa2dB_
It's time to share about my reading in January 2023. My target is to read 3 books in a month but last month, I managed to read 1 book! 😂
The book title is PENAT!It's self help book in Malay Language.
I know everyone know what penat is kan? 

Menjadi dewasa adalah tidak mudah.
Semasa saya kecil dulu kan, saya selalu nak jadi cepat besar/dewasa sebab saya nak mencapai segala impian saya. Impian saya semasa kecil adalah bekerja & tinggal di Kuala Lumpur ( main city of Malaysia).
I don't know what the price I need to pay for this dream!
I fearlessly and confidently go for it! and,  I did make it!
Yes! I make it! 
I'm living my dream now but as I get older, I feel soo tired of everything, even with this childhood dream.

The price I need to pay for living my dream is  I was diagnosed by Physiatric doctor at Hospital Kajang having Major Depression Disorder( MDD). This is the result of me not knowing how to manage my emotional, energy & stress in my life.

I thought I will be the same, strongest person ever like when I am single.
But, being a mother is another level of life. I cannot use my knowledge when I'm single to handle my life.

Conclusion
This book is really open my mind and help me. 
If you feel penat with your life, I really recommend you to read this. 
If you don't feel penat pun, this is good for your knowledge and preparation to face this life.
I hope my sharing about this book will help you. ☺️

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)