What went well in January 2023


Its been 6 days since we left January 2023 but I want to share lah what went well in January 2023.

1. I celebrated new year with my family at church
2. My son went to playschool consistently.
3. We are able to pay our son playschool annual fee and monthly fee.
4. We went for staycation with my family in law.
5. Work at new office
6. Able to exercise whenever I went to office.
7. I enjoyed my work and I feel valued.
8. I able to pay my bills
9. My son chicken pox is manageable.
10. Eat black torn durian! Thank you my father in law for buying this expensive durian ever!!!
11. I feel I able to manage my life well.
12. My husband take turn to send our son to playschool whenever my turn to go to office.
13. Able to wake up early (5.00am- 5.30am)
14. Survived January 2023!

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)