Happy Labour Day 2023!

Happy Labour day to all working people!

It's public holiday so we can spend longer time with family. As for our family, we have few activities we want to do.


1. Eat lunch together at Salman Nasi Kandar

My husband suddenly craving for nasi kandar so I googled where to eat Nasi Kandar in Kajang or Bandar Baru Bangi. Few restaurant come out but we choose Salman Nasi Kandar as it has good review.

Here is my quick review:

We ordered nasi kandar ayam goreng and nasi kandar ikan goreng and of course with telur masin and sayuran.

Overall, nasi kandar here is 8/10! I love the ayam goreng next time.

I like their drink too because not too sweet, just nice!!












2. Eat dessert together

We want to eat M Ice Cream at Southville but it's closed! So, we went to Kopi Kisah Kita and bought Kopi Durian ( my favorite) and Coklat! 

As always, the drink its so delicious!




















3. Go to groceries shopping

After feeling full, we went to groceries shopping buying bahan-bahan memasak for upcoming week. I need to be rajin this week! I don't want to order food using Grab, I want to save money that I spend on Grab for my saving. I can do this!!





4. Rest at home

After come back from groceries shopping, we just rest at home. My son suka kacau my husband taking nap. 








Thats all activity for Labour Day 2023! 






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Facebook (@estelle.payaroni)