My work life this week



Hello!
How are you? I hope you doing well.

This time I wanted to share about my work life this week. My work week was super duper busy as our department hosting big event and at the same time, I still do my usual work. For this event, my unit in charged in food arrangement( contact caterer, confirm it and become PIC if anything related to food and drink)  and our unit presentation ( prepare slides, modify slides if any  and presenting).

For food arrangement, we already prepared it for few months back but on Friday, suddenly the caterer called me and informed that I need to rent tables and chairs as they don't provide tables and chairs! What!!?? Mak aiii!! I tak terfikir pun benda ni huahuaaa but I told myself, calm down, still got time to solve this.  I immediately shared this to our team and escalate the issue to our manager to discuss about it. We come out with few solutions and on Monday, I was busy negoatite with caterer and finally it's settled after few discussions and called in between.. fuhh!

Lessons I learned during hosting this event are,
  • Be prepare for unexpected things ( no perfect event)
  • Be calm ( there will be unexpected issue but stay calm, every problem have solution)
  • Work in team ( Whatever happen, inform team properly and be present)
  • Communicate well 
  • Negogiate if possible ( Don't just accept)
  • Work faster ( when there's an issue, raise it and solve it)
  • Don't be lazy to get involved in department/company event, it's good time to learn and get to know others.
Here are some photos I took last week during work. I uploaded here for memories.



My view every morning everytime I went to office.

















My face in the morning, looking fresh! hehe








Sempat ambil gambar dengan Caca yang cantik dan comel! She is one of my colleagues yang make work feel good and fun!
My double chin yang tak tertolong hahaha


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)