Family Outing at House of Kambing, MAEPs Serdang



Have you heard of House of Kambing before?

If you're fan of kambing, I mean you like to eat kambing, I guarantee you heard about this place before. 

I've heard of this back in October 2022 from my colleagues while we are working at UniTen and my boss bring us for lunch that time and I love it so I wish I can bring my family here one day.

So, fast forward June 2023, I finally able to bring my family here. My son super excited when we arrived here because he can see sheeps and beautiful skies. I make different post about this, you can read it HERE.

HOW TO GET HERE?

Search for House of Kambing in your waze or google maps.

WHAT TIME TO GO?

I recommend you to go here around 11am - 12pm.

We arrived during lunch hours ( 12pm) and it's not that pack but after 12.30pm is getting packed, many people come to eat lunch here.

WHAT TO ORDER?

For first timer and just you and your husband, I recommended their Grill Out mini. This menu is just nice for 2 of you.

If you bring your kid, I recommend you to order Chicken crispy for your kid.


During our visit, we ordered,

1. Chicken crispy RM8.90

2. Grill out mini ( come with sup) RM46.90

3. Drinks 

- Air kosong sejuk ( RM0.70)

- Watermelon laici (RM8.90)

- Apple asam boi ( RM7.90)

Total = RM73.30


MY REVIEW

For someone that like to eat kambing, I love it! 

For me, if you and your husband, its worth it to try the grill out mini, memang cukup utk 2 org makan. A bit spicy lah but not too much, for me it's just nice.

I love the chicken crispy o, even after its become cold, its still sedap! I recommend this for your kids.


Visit their website for more info >>  https://hok.asia/










































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)