Essential shoes for working mom


Hello my fellow working mom!
Thanks for visit my blog. For today post, I wanted to share about essential shoes for working mom. As we will meet many people in workplace so it's appropriate for us to have essential shoes that we can always count on.
All these essential shoes based on experience and research. I hope this will give you inspiration.

1. Flat shoes
For me as working mom, this is my type of shoes that I always wear to work. I love it because I can move around easily, faster, comfortable and make me feel beautiful.
There's so many brand that make flat shoes and one my favorite brand is Bata Shoes. I've been wearing this brand for sooo long and I still love it!

Tips: Buy 1 nude color and 1 black flat shoes





2. Heels
For workplace, it's appropriate to wear closed toes heels. But, I only have open toe heels so I just share about open toes lah.  I usually wear this heels to other than workplace. I wear it to any occassion like go to church, kenduri, formal event and etc. Again, I always choose nude color because it can matching with any of my outfit color and it's make me look taller. 



3. Sandals
I don't wear sandals to work but this is essential for my daily life. I prefer wear this kind of sandals because it's look stylish whenever I go. I do have "selipar jepun" but I always prefer wear this lah. It's make me look beautiful and stylish!



4. Sneakers
I love wear sneakers to work but after gained weight, I always choose flat shoes.


5. Sport shoes
Every working mom need 1 sport shoes. One of my favorite is sport shoes from Larrie shoes.We need to be active and I really like the sport shoes from Larrie Shoes.




My flat shoes, heels and sandals from Bata Shoes Malaysia

My Sport shoes from Larrie Shoes



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)