My life as working mom in KL,Malaysia ( 2023)



Hello!

It's been awhile since my face become the main photo on my blog post hahah, I got my permanent model aka my son/my husband now so hehe.

For this blog post, I wanted to share about my life as working mom ( work in office version) in conjuction I renewed my contract with my current company. My workplace currently hybrid working mode. I love this working style!

I currently working in Klang Valley as Test Consultant. I honestly love this job. It's challenging and sometimes make me feel anxiety but I can go through it with support from my co-worker, manager and working environment. I won't talk much about my work here because I'm not sure if you will understand...haha.









What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)