Outfit Diary: I love me


Hey! It's another work week so it's time to update on my work outfit for week #31.
This week, I went to office few times. I can say, I love to go to office because I can wear beautiful outfits, other than this, ermmmm.... no comment! hahah

Monday
I wore dark color on Monday. Usually, I will wore bright color because it's give a good mood. But, I prepared this combination for Monday so I just follow it.








Tuesday
I work from home so no photos... I usually just wore my comfort t-shirt and legging.

Wednesday
I love this bright color so much! It's make me look "cerai", right?
I should add bright color on my work outfit collections.





Thursday
On Thursday, again I wore black outfit again. I just feel more confident when I wore black color or dark color outfit. But, I can see it's look dull! I should change o.







Friday
I took leave due to taking my son to hospital for appointment, I will share about this on different post.

That's all for outfit update this week.

Outfit details::
Monday Blouse: Brand Outlet
Wednesday Blouse : Uniqlo
Thursday Blouse: Brand Outelt
Pants : Shopee






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)