Family Outing at Broga Bliss Eco Garden, Semenyih


For this month family outing, we went a bit far from our usual. We went to Broga Bliss Eco Garden. It's church retreat actually and we went along with others.
I'm glad we decided to go because we can sleep other than our bed for 1 night hehe. It's really rare for us to do so. The last time we sleep outside is in February 2023. 
I love this experience because we got to see different view when we wake up. Thanks God, our son is doing good while we are here except me!
I got selsema when I wake up and after that got fever for few days. I just don't know my body, why its so weak. 
If you interested to go short outing, you can check this place below,



















Since we arrived in the evening so it's already dark. Here are the view in the morning. I love it! I really love mountain view.




























What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)