The hard reality of sending my son to playschool


Today I feel like I wanted to talk about the reality of sending my son to playschool. It's been 1 year 2 months since we sent our son to playschool. For me, it's the best decision ever we made as a parent. We can see our son is growing/developing so much after this one year, especially in his social skills.


Once you send your child to playschool, the reality is,


Deal with "drama" every morning

In the beginning, I felt so stressed about this. I admit I was angry at my son because of his "drama" every morning but I realized this is not a good habit to do in the morning. So, I changed! I always calm myself and do my best to make my son willingly go to playschool.


Have to trust the teachers

When we decided to send our son to playschool, we decided to give our trust to the teachers. I know it's risky but to make my son feel safe, I need to show that I trust the teachers. 


Deal with the fees

Sending our son to playschool is not free! We need to deal with monthly fees and annual fees.  Our son's playschool is not cheap at all! especially the annual fees. We are grateful we still can afford our son's monthly fees but the annual fees, are so hard because we need to pay them before the new year and we need more money during the end of the year and new year!


Here are some photos of my son at playschool this year ( as of Oct 2023).


























































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)