My honest review on marriage

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1T4agKHB0My9J80UmIj2RNE7MRj_qzqhz
Hello!
Out of the blue, I feel like I want to write on this topic! I just don't know why am I tergerak hati to write about this, maybe my readers having a curious mind on this?
If you're married, I hope you enjoy and you can comment your reviews in the comments section.If you're not yet married, read carefully!
Before I start my review, lets me share my background a little bit. I am getting married with my husband 4 years ago, back in 19.9.19 ☺️☺️😍😍Now, we have one wonderful son together and we're working parent in Klang Valley.

After being married 4 years now, I can say, I confident to share a glimpse of what marriage really is or people always call it nowadays, my honest review on marriage. ☺️☺️

1. Choose to marry with someone that have same religion as you.
Everyone have a choice or right to marry who they want and nowadays can marry someone you love even though you both difference religion. I am sorry, I am not agreed with this. Why? For me, marriage is the union of two people that love each other, this is one time event in life and there's no turn back. Since no turn back, its very very important to choose someone that have same religion with you so you have the same believe and you will pray together when you face the challenges in marriage life. I must say, the challenges in marriage life is no kidding you know!

2. Your marriage happiness rating is depends you and your partner! Choose wisely!
Yes, you read it right! For me, when you choose the right husband, God and your family merestui, you will say getting married is the best decision you ever made!
When I decided to get married, I prayed to God that the man I'm gonna marry is the one that God has prepared for me. If its not, please please do something! 
My sister once told me, marriage is like judi. If you choose the right one, then you will have a good life, if you choose otherwise then you life will be nightmare! Choose wisely girls!

3. Not everything and everyday is sweet and smooth
After this 4 years, ermmm I can say, cinta saja dan muka handsome tak bole bagi makan dan happiness.Your man need to be responsible and having common sense. My husband is not perfect so sometimes we did argued on many things and I really haye it when this time has come. I feel like want to throw him somewhere but come to think of it, why should I feel that way. He is the one I choose to be with.

4.  Be extra patience
I love to annoyed my husband!
I love him very much and I also love to annoyed him. I don't want him to feel peaceful or feel comfortable with me 🤣🤣
I can say, sometimes my husband can't stand with my annoying but thanks God, he seems become more patience and accepted it now!
I honestly feel annoyed with my husband as well.


5. Give 99.9% trust
Yes, I am saying 99.9%!
I gave my husband 99.9% trust, I just give my 100% trust to God! My husband is human and thats why its like that! I also want my husband to give me that 99.9% because I am human after all.
Trust is one of important element in marriage. Never ever betrayed the trust in your partner because trust is like a glass. Once its broken, it will be never be the same like before.


6. Always Be honest and true
Its hard to live with dishonest and untrue behaviour. Lama lama akan kedapatan juga( Sabah people slang).
Just be yourself and jangan tipu- tipu.


Conclusion
I hope after you read all these, don't be scare to get married lah! 
Marriage life is awesome! First, you need to find the right one and be the right one!

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)