Review on Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 026(Getting Serious)

Hello everyone!


Before I share my review on Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 026(Getting Serious), I would like to share a little bit history about Revlon lipstick. I find it very interesting, feel free to Google it to know more.


Revlon was founded in 1932 by two brothers and began to sell lipstick in 1936 and in 1957, Revlon started to launch Lustrous lipstick, and in 1961, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Color launched. It's so interesting to read the story of the product I used. This lipstick come such a long way and it's still relevant today, wow!


I purchased 1 Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in 026(Getting serious). I am curious to try it.

Product: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 026(Getting Serious)

Price: RM28.72 each via Shopee (Original price is RM35.90)
Read on to see my thoughts on this lipstick.


Packaging: The lipstick comes in a black cylinder plastic tube with a gold metal-looking casing. I really like this packaging because it looks very classy and elegant to me.

Application/Texture/Consistency: The lippies have a cream texture and apply matte. It is quite creamy and applies smoothly.The lipstick comes in a slanted angle, making it easy to apply on the lips. It also does not feel gritty on my lips, and is also not flaky. Two layers will give a nice, smooth finish on the lips.

Durability: The lipsticks last as long as you didn't eat or smudge your lips with tissue but the colour would fade during this period of time, so to ensure bright, opaque colour, re-application would be necessary.


Where can I purchase this?- In all leading pharmacies such as Watsons and Guardian

Here are my photos with this lipstick.
















What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)