{Real DIY} : Homemade flower crown for Bridesmaid ( Yaya's Wedding)


Happy Day to everyone!
Once again, I make flower crown for wedding! I always feel excited whenever my friends ask me to make flower crown for them, I never feel I am too busy for this stuff, I always have or make time for something that I love to do.This time, I feel so happy because I have chance to make something for my university friend for their wedding ( oh gosh..they're married now! I am so proud of them because keep falling in love with each other and I believe that, they will fall in love with each other until forever).
This time, the design its quite special ( i think..) because usually, I will make adjustable flower crown but this time, I make it attachable( I mean if the flower crown right size of their head so they just can attached it, the video as below :

As usual, let take a look of this design.






Thanks for visiting my blog!
If you want to order or enqiury about my flower crown, you can contact me as below:
keriit.estelle@gmail.com

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)