{Wedding Ideas} : Winter Wedding

Credit photo : http://www.stylemepretty.com
Happy Day people!
Yeah.. weekend is here! Who doesn't love weekend? I always love weekend. It's time to rest after working very hard for 5 days.But, for this week, I am a bit busy so I couldn't rest on weekend especially Saturday. I want finish my work..ahahha.Okay, stop talk about work..Let's move to main topic.Winter wedding??
Let's me reveal another thing that I love in this life. I love winter season but I never experience winter .I just love it and I really wanted to experience it.Hopefully, one day  I can experience it and live with it everyday..haha. My country no winter season but world is big and I can go anywhere to experience it right?..hahahaWhat I wanna talk about is another favorite inspiration. Winter wedding...



In my life, I always dream to touch snow, I want to know how the feeling when touch snow. One of my friend said " it's just like ice kacang ice ", really? And also its feel very smooth and when you touch it, it will be melt on your hand. Wow!! I really need to experience this.

I am always fan of wedding, whenever I saw something that beautiful, my mind will directly go to wedding theme.
So, when  I saw one winter wedding that really catch my eyes and I can't stop thinking of it since I saw the picture.
I cant stop imagine that I get married on the winter season..hahahhaha and I can't wait to share it with you guys.
So, here its another favorite inspiration of mine.

credit photo : http://www.stylemepretty.com
Why I love winter wedding?
Because everything is naturally white and I can't stop imagine to match my white chair and pastel color with this winter season..hahhaa, I am dream big right now. hahahaha

Okay, have fun guys!
Thanks for reading my mumbling and rumbling dream..

See you again,
Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)