Outfit Diary : Red striped shirt + Black pant


Happy Day!
I had a lot of photo my favorite t-shirt this time.hahha, don't get boring ya! I am staying overnight at my friend's house so I just bring this t-shirt for Sunday services. I should bring more clothes next time.haha, never mind!
Its really rare for me to show my picture with wearing pants. I really feel uncomfortable whenever wearing pants. I feel so unsecure about my appearance from front and back. I feel like everyone is staring at me..haha.
Start from this moment, I want to start appreciate what I had and never complaint about it. If I feel uncomfortable, I will do some improvement. I want to love my butt and thigh!hahaha

















Thanks.

Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)