{Outfits Diary} : My outfit on SONY TX50


Happy Saturday my dear friend!
Yeah!! Weekend is here again and I really love weekend because I can do anything that I love and what most important is I can sleep more.haha
This time, I want to share some of my silly pose in the fitting room that I ever been in 2012.Its already 1 years ago and I just can smile whenever I saw this bunch of photo of myself in front of mirror on fitting room and trying so many clothes, dress, skirt. I never get tired of myself in fitting room..haha. Some of the clothes I bought it and some I am not impressed with it, sorry!
I start addicted with this habit when I owned my first best quality camera or camera that really make me satisfy.Its Sony Camera TX50!!
Let's come and join me laugh at myself.haha, young and quite fun!haha

I still remember this time, I went to Alamanda Shopping mall alone for the first time. The worst thing is I hitting someone car but luckly its not that bad and he just let go. Thanks God! But, I learned something from this. Be careful always! Then, I hit the fitting room with some clothes and snap! snap! I think I wasting my young time here and I should do something useful than this time but its okay, I am young and always wanted to try to everything.hehe


Err.. can I said I look a bit small here compare to now?haha
I am so blissful now (hahahha) so that why I look so healthy! Kihkih..my body is changed but I still the same..haha

I love this skirt this time, but too bad! I feel so uncomfortable on it. But, its look comfortable on the picture right? Don't trust the picture ladies!

Same goes here! Its look nice on the picture but I just don't like the elastic band on this skirt. Its hurt my lovely belly.hheee

Okay, I am so surprised when saw this. Why? I cannot fit this jeans anymore.haha. Its too fit and feel like I suck myself on it. I missed the pink flat shoes too.. I really love this and I can't let go of it!

I like how it feel when wear this shirt but I just don't like the style..ermm..triangle in front of it, its will clearly make attention here..hahaha





That's all for all my silly posing!hehe

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)