{Bangi Spot} : Gulai Panas Restaurant, Seksyen 7


Happy Monday!
Today, there's no Monday blues but its a gloomy and bright Monday at our office..hurm!I don't know which one, its mixed today. But, what I learned today is I need to learned to let go and need to remember that everything is temporary and always ready to move on. Life going to change and tough but that's my life.
I am so thankful today because its end of the month, yay!hahahha..if you are working you know what I'm feel. I want to stop talking about work or else, I want show you my dinner tonight. Yummy!
Today my dinner is beef+cheese+meatloaf burger..yummy! My favorite homemade burger is from Gulai Panas restaurant, the "burger bakar" corner. I went here third time already and I love the burger, yummy!
If you ever feel want to taste it, just go to Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi.






Thanks for stopping by!

Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)