{Bangi Spot} : Pizza San Francisco


Third post for today..
Seem like I am so excited today right?hahha..yeah, I am very excited now because I knew that God is always ahead me and I never alone in my life. No wonder I love Sunday so much. On the morning, I heard and learned great things about family at church, always love and help each other in your family. I'm still on progress on this, I am no perfect daughter and "angel heart" sister, I am trying my best to love my family more and more day by day. On the afternoon, I meet my bride to be friends, so happy for her, take care my friends. Then, on evening I had a great dinner with my friend and hopefully, I will do this often with my family. I am thankful of the great day.
Okay, move on to foody today. Once again, I ate my favorite spaghetti..yummy!



My friend's food..so many, your diet?hahahha...just kidding!

Salad? hurmm...

Dinner with mineral water only..

Thanks for reading and stopping by...

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)