Outfit Diary : White shirt & Blue Jeans | Flower basket


Happy Sunday!
Hope you have a great and wonderful Sunday so far. I countless said that love Sunday  because I can relax and do whatever I feel I want to do.
Today, I take my favorite outfit shoot in my room.  I quite love the white wall now..haha, but honestly, I feel insecure to do outfit shoot on my own at outside. I am still not brave enough to do so. I working on this now.
As you can see, I honestly and admit that, I gained a lot of weight..haha, I worry about this a lot but why worry about that if I choose to eat whatever I want? I don't feel like to talk negatively about my weight, I can lose weight but its up to me. 
Let's talk about topic that I love so much, its outfits preferences. I really love this shoot because I feel so comfortable and I love blue jeans and white shirt so much. This pairing is great for outing with friends or eat out day. For me, I can wear this go to work also, how lucky am I for wearing like this go to work.
Enjoy the photos.













Next post, I will share outfit below.Its all about my own design ( not finished yet but I can wait to wear it..ahaha) but I feel like it turn out very well.

Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you'll have nice week ahead.

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)