Christmas spirit in the air!



Hello Keriitleto or hello everybody!
Hope you feel well today have a great day.
Today, I feel incredibly happy because I went to buy Christmas gift for our upcoming pre-christmas event at church and that will happen on this weekend, how exciting!. I feel so happy  whenever I saw Christmas decoration in the shop or anywhere include small pieces as on my photo above. Even though I said I'm incredibly happy today, there some sad things happened that make me stressed out today but I choose to forgot about that sad things and choose to be happy! I don't want to spend one day of mine to be sad  ( sometime it cannot help..too bad!)
There so many reason why I love Christmas so much, the only holiday that I will so great and exciting one month before (too much right?) and there only  two places that I want to spend my Christmas day in my life..



 first place is my "kampung" for sure , Kampung Data Kakus and second place is snowy and lovely cities such as Japan, Europe country or any snowy country, I really want to experience this before I go back to our "eternal home". But, for now, since I am not capable yet to spend my Christmas day at snowy country so I rather be spend my Christmas at my "kampung"  than other place in the world. I love my "kampung" so much because that place  I belong, I never forget where I am from and that the place where my loves one. Talking about loves one, I missed my family so bad now. I missed to talk directly and feel their hand or even hugs from my mum and dad, I missed them a lot. There so much things happen this year so I can't wait to see each other after all things happen. I will forget all the bad things happened and cherish every good memories that we created.
I don't know why I feel so impatient for Christmas this year?
Oh ya! Today, I just bought my flight ticket back home. I feel so blessed because God have answered my prayer, I been praying for miracle happen so the flight ticket will be meet my budget. Previously the flight ticket price from Kuala Lumpur ~ Bintulu is around RM480++  and that for one way and that very over my budget so I don't know what to do so I keep pray for there will be have promo for my flight ticket and today, I witnessed God have answered my prayer. God never leave you in any situation, keep in faith!

" To be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
Philippians 4:6

Before I end my post, let me share one thing that always make my heart feel excited and happy!


Full post about this beautiful thing on next next post! hehhee..

God bless you and God always be there for you,
Estelle Paya Roni Eban

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)