Real DIY : Red flower crown


Hi!
Today, just wanna share a quick post about my favorite hobby. You know it if you ever visit my blog before.It's DIY flower crown again..I'm sorry, the style quite same with previous here, here and here. I still got some leftover flower so why not make another color..
I should have a better idea right? But, lately my brain seems stop functioning very well because there some things that always on my mind that make my brain seem jammed for a while. I need to be creative! But for now, let enjoy this diy flower crown, its seductive red..yuhuu.












And, not to forget! Red and green is so Christmas!

Thanks for visit and ready my blog!

Have a nice day!

God bless you,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)