Outfit Diary: Black lace meet denim


Hola!
Happy Sunday.. here is my outfit for yesterday. I went out to Mid Valley with my housemate search for her work attire. I'm stressed out because of my laptop so I need to going out to make myself not thinking too much about my broken laptop. 
During my lunch time, I ate a lot because I feel so sad but its not right to eat too much when you stressed out. I cant controlled my self do at the end i feel fat..as always! to make sure i hide the stomach that i cant even suck in anymore,i wore black. Black give illustration of being or look thinner but for me, its depends too. i pairing it with my denim cropped jacket to make the illussion of wrist there. without further due, lets take look of my outfits yesterday.












thanks for read and visit my blog!

God bless you,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)