Outfit Diary: Vintage floral maxi dress



 Happy Sunday everyone!
As usual, I hope you guy have a lovely Sunday. Feel so hot in Malaysia right now so drink a lot of plain water to stay hyradated, okay?
For today outfits, I'm soo excited to talk about it. I always feel excited about whatever I wear actually..haha. I bought this dress at Vintage shop in Metro Point Kajang. There one vintage shop that I always visit whenever I go to Metro Point Kajang.The price is really cheap for sure, the style is soo vintage, which i love much! I love go to vintage shop searching for 'gems', I can spend my whole day in the shop..haha.For me, this kind of shop is mini heaven because I can search for unique items that will never same with others and the price is super cheap too,who doesn't like cheap and beautiful thing right?.The first time I saw this dress, I knew that she is for me..I need to buy it! So,here we're.. 
i love this so much and I pairing it with my statement necklace which I love love too.I love everything that I bought with my own money and what people gave me. Without further due, let enjoy the photos.
I think the photos look quite blurr right?
I blogging from my phone for this moment due to my laptop already dead.. 
























Outfits details::
Maxi dress: Vintage Shop,Kajang
Shoes: Vincci
Statement necklace: Forever21
Mini handbag: Bangkok, Thailand

Thanks for visit and read my blog!
Special thanks to my best friend,Elyss for capture my outfits today. Love ya!

God bless you,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)