I feel alive!


Hi there!
It's Tuesday and its hot hot hot day for me.. I had such a bad day today. This day full of anger and I cant control it today. The fire inside burning so quickly. Maybe this is the meaning of my dream last night. I dreamed of myself almost drowning in the water that full of fire. Its really scary!

But, I don't care about that now. I try to think positive about that but I didn't find any positive about it. So,I choose to just ignore it.
Today, I once again feel so alive because my laptop can be saved!!
I can't live without you my laptop, I can go crazy without you.
Now, we reunited! yay!!!

Dear laptop, don't die again okay???
I will take care of you better from now on..
Love ya!

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)