Outfit Diary : Oh! that dust blue cardigan..


Hi everyone!
First of all, I want to say "sorry" because my photo quality today is not good as I expected. Too much light and I can't even save it even with any editing tools I ever had. If you expert on photography, can you share tips with me "how to edit overexposed photo?". Lesson for today, try not to take photo with bright light. But, that can't stopped me to share my favorite pairing today. I finally back to my normal shade, I mean white and blue again. And, this time my new favorite color which is dust blue!I know, its hot day and I can wear this cardigan..haha, dont worry! The thickness of this cardigan just right for our weather and I will wear it again when raining day. 


Whenever I wear any oversize cardigan, I love to wear belt on it so I can emphasize my waist or if I feel want to dress down, I will just let it just like that. This time, since I wore it for church, I put the belt on it and of course, my statement necklace that I'm always love.


Whenever I see my long hair photo, I feel so proud of myself. I finally have courage to save my hair this long. Yay ! for myself..ahha




Best moment with my hair today..!


After I checked the outfit shoot above, I feel not satisfy with the photo so I do another shoot in this stair.Whenever also can la..haha





Last but not least, with baby carrier ( I don't know I translated it correctly..haha) but we called it Ba' with my try to look "cool" face but it turn out like depression face..buahaha.


Tega tawai ( Thank You!) for visit my blog and I hope you will have pleasant week ahead.
I also hope for that.
Whatever will come in our life, just let it be.Let's surrender everything in God's hand and move forward.

Thanks and God bless you,
Aya

Outfit Details :
Cardigan : H&M
White dress : Kitschen
Flat shoes : Brand Outlets
Necklace : Forever21
Bag : Sometimes

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)