[Christmas 2015] Merry Christmas

Jingle bell! Jingle bell!! the iconic songs keep playing in head now. Its Christmas time,yay!
This year as per usual, I will spend my Christmas day with my big family at my hometown and I'll be off to my village(my happy place) this week so I can't update my blog for awhile due to no cell phone reception & wi-fi there so this is my chance to wish you;
 "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!".
I hope you'll have a great day with your family and friends wherever you are. Enjoy the moment with family,talk and connect with your them and enjoy the food too. Don't afraid to gain some weight(or a lot of weight..haha).
Enjoy your Christmas/holiday with your family and friends.
Last but not least, here is my self portrait for Christmas 2015.And, yes.. I'm wearing bright color again. Should I wore more bright color next year??ahhaha.











Thanks for stopping by!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016
from
KERIITLETO

p.s : I'm quite nervous for this Christmas as I will help my friend,Elyss for her wedding and be my cousin's second photographer too, I'm nervous and excited! Oh ya.. I'm super excited to see my niece too!!hahaha..

God bless you,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)