#keriitletoOOTD: Be Different | Body issue

Happy Wednesday~
Hope you have a good day so far.
For outfit post today, I try to make it a little different. Since I love black and white so much so lets make the outfit photo black and white for today. Here I wore the same shirt like here but this time I pairing it with my favorite blue jeans and soft pink jacket( you can't see the color..ehhe). In my real life, I'm someone that always feel insecure with my body, I constantly feeling fat but still lazing around, not exercising to lose that fat.So, I can't blame anyone for this, I am the one that choose to be like this, so move on!




No matter how I feel about my body now, I will try to appreciate it and having a great moment with this body.









Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Aya





What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)