#keriitletoOOTD: Colorful Baju Kurung

Hey there~
Finally, there other color beside black,grey,white,blue,burgundy or other than basic color that I always love on my blog . Its hard for me to buy or wear colorful outfit this year,even until this moment, I still feel the same, doubt if my outfit too colorful. I always want to wear the basic color outfits. There nothing wrong with me but I feel so 'complicated' whenever wore such a colorful outfit..ahhaa,weird! Yeah, I know!. And, now Christmas season or colorful season, its 'hard' season for me because some occasions/ event, I need to follow the theme such as wore red,green to make us look festive or to lived up the Christmas/holiday season but I don't have those color in my closet, I get rid of it or keep it on box and wait for my donation.




Even though this outfit is not Christmas color but still I consider this is one of colorful outfit I wore on my blog this year. Now is festive/holiday and wedding season, so I think this outfit will be great for attend wedding, year end dinner and any special events. This outfit was baju kurung actually but again, I choose to wear it on my way ( I don't like follow the rule when come to outfit..ahah). Here, I'm wearing it with the thigh (thanks Najlaa for this birthday present and I'm not sure the name is correct or not..ahha) and thanks to Maznee for bought me this baju kurung last year(I wore it as bridesmaid outfit for her wedding).
What do ya think of this outfit?
Do you like it?
Enjoy my self portrait photography below.



This is the art of taking my own picture.Sometime I look so weird just like this one, I look like singing Negaraku(Malaysian National song) and at the same time try to look innocent..ahaha





Feel and enjoy the moment.
During this shoot taken, one of the 'mak cik' gardener trying to talk to me..ahahha, thanks to Mak cik for make me look like this...ahhaha
Okay, back to work!




When I do my own photoshoot, I will just pick up anything in front me as prop..sometime..ahha


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day ahead.
See you next time, more exciting contents on the way.

Love,
Aya

::Outfits Details::
Baju Kurung : Thanks Maznee
Bag: Alain Delon
Flat shoes: Bata
Thigh/legging: Thanks Najlaa


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)