#keriitletoOOTD: Never stop,nengayet!

Hi there~
I'm looking super tired on my main picture today..ahaha, yes I am.This end of year is busy day for me. I'm busy with my main work, my blog,Christmas gifts hunting for my family, finish up my friend's wedding preparations and think of my creative art tasks for my church community. Its not easy to juggling all these tasks, I've many less sleep night and sometime I'm getting sick but I love my job and my passion



Now, its December and when I looking back what I did for KERIITLETO this year, I feel not satisfied yet. There so many improvement need to do especially on my articles writing, photography and editing skills. Taking care of KERIITLETO  by myself is never easy job. On Saturday morning, I will bring my tripod with remote to nearby park and do my outfit photo shoot over there by myself. Doing all these by myself is hard actually, I do look like crazeh lady but I don't really care but I hope I can find someone that passionate enough to help me on KERIITLETO next year.God, please!hahaha,at least someone that can take my photos every time.
Okay, let's talk about my outfit here. For me, this style is totally ME. I'm super comfortable and feel good whenever I wore stripped, white or basically basic..ahahha.Nothing can beat the feeling good whenever you wear right clothes.






Let's the fun time begin.



Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)