#keriitletoOOTD: Sky full of stars

Hi there!
Good day from me to you~
I know I can't see any stars now but I'm thinking of stars when I write this post.Nah! its not, you can see the stars on my denim jacket..ahha ( lame excuse to make my post title related to my outfit..ahaha). Its such a very long time since I see the stars in my life.The last time was during our on the way going back to my hometown at Sarawak.I love it!And, I hope I can see it again this year.oh ya, we called stars Betoen in Kenyah language. I love that words.



I wore this outfit go to church yesterday.As per usual, my usual pattern and color..ahahha, please don't get tired or boring with my color choice. I promise I will share some colorful outfit soon.






Thanks for visit and read my blog.
See you next time.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)