#keriitletoOOTD: New hair,new energy


My first outfit post with my new hair style. Finally, I chopped my hair and its feel so good! Previously whenever I chopped my hair, I always feel sad and regret it right way but this time, I'm not feeling that way anymore. Its feel so good and fresh!hahaha.  There's no explanation on this short hair, I just like short hair, no further explanation.And, I wearing this shirt again but different style, talk about variety.You can see the previous style here.
What do you think of this look? or my hair in specific..ahhaha




Location: Putrajaya,Malaysia
Currently this girl craving for Green Tea Latte,so that why I'm holding my coffee cup here.




Still my favorite view this year..
Oh yes, that's my messy fringe..
Selfie time with the view..




Have a nice day.

Love,
Aya

::Outfit Details::
Shirt : Forever21
Skirt: Korea
Sneakers: Pony Korea
Bag: Alain Delon




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)