#keriitletoOOTD: The black dress

Hi there!
I hope you doing well.
My first week of work was busy and there a lot of stuff to settle but that's working lady's life right?I'm not complaining.And, here is my first outfit post in 2016. I wore this black dress on one of my best friend's wedding at Miri. I forgot to ask her color theme so I wore something that I like and comfortable which black maxi dress.As you can see from the photos, I'm having fun taking my outfit photo in the street of Miri.I can do my own photo shoot everywhere in earth.
 I don't really have time to explore Miri city as I need to attending my friend's wedding dinner and then back to my hometown the next day. It may short time but I'm glad I can spend a little time here.









But, I always have time to go to one of familiar place in Miri, Tanjung Lobang beach and meet up with my friend too. I will share separate photos on that.

P.S This is my last outfit post with my long hair. For 2016, I said goodbye to my longest hair so far in my life.I finally chopped my hair after so long.
Goodbye my long hair.

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)