[Travel] : Solo travel experience in Cambodia for 6 days

Hi there!
It's time for me to share my travel diary or my experience on solo travel in Cambodia last week.
I'm very excited to share this experience because this is my first ever travel alone for vacation. I usually went for a business trip by myself and I think there no big deal about that anymore because I feel secure and comfortable due to its work purpose.So, I wanted to do something crazy that I always craving for, go travel alone for vacation.I always wish for this and this is one of my life goals before I turn 30 years old.
Thank God, this year it's come true!
Even though at first, I feel scared but I remember few quotes;
" If it's both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it" and,
 "Just go!, God will be there, don't worry!".
So, here I am now with my solo travel diary in Cambodia.
To read more about each day diary, please click or tab on the photos, it will direct you to the post.
I hope you enjoy read and love the photos as well.And, get inspired to do something you love more in your life.










Thanks for visit my blog.
I hope I inspired you to do something that you always wanted to do in your life.
I will share the itinerary and budget soon plus each day diary will up on blog soon,please visit again if you like.

Thanks again and enjoy each post by click on the photos.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)