[New Zealand] New Zealand 2016 Diary

Hi there,
How are you?
I am so sorry for not update my blog lately. I been traveled for almost a month for my work and my personal vacation. I can say that, March 2016 is one of crazy month in my life so far but I love it.I’m so thankful for my current job because of it, I can travel to some countries that I put on my wish list, I'm forever grateful!
Maybe some of you wondering, what’s is my job?Why do I travel so much? I worked as Design Engineer for one Japanese company(you can see this company everywhere) and my job required me to do some field work at different country so that why I travel a lot.
Without further due, here is my New Zealand 2016 diary.


Note: Click on the photos to read more.









If you want to check the full diary, you can click on the photos.

Thanks for visit and read my blog.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)