[outfit] One evening in KLCC

Happy Monday everyone!
As per usual, here is my outfit Sunday. I wore all black. This outfit is super simple and easy. At first, I wore the choker and my flat shoes but due to rainy day so I changed it to flip flop, so I can walk easily and my shoes is safe!
A little story about my yesterday, its not so good day for me as my car( Oppa) went something wrong, the break seems not working and its heavily rain too in KLCC park. I went to KLCC because my friend's family want to take photos over there.But, we're not so lucky because heavily raining while we in KLCC, we ended up waiting for rain to stop in 'pondok' and I'm feel bad for my friend's family because they can't really have a good time here.











 






Thank you for visit and read my blog.
See you next time.

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO.COM



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)