[Review] Eid Guesthouse-Korean Muslim Guesthouse in Seoul

Hi there!
My super overdue post is finally here.
I went to Korea in September 2015 and I never mentioned or did review about where my friend and I stay for one week. So, this time, I want to share about it here and I hope it can help your decisions for where you wanna stay when you go to Korea.
The place name is Eid Guesthouse. From the name, we already knew that this is Korean Muslim Guesthouse. So, for Muslim friends, this is highly recommended places to stay in Seoul.
Okay, let's see my review as below;

Name: Eid Guesthouse - Korean Muslim House
Address: 265-974, Bogwang-dong, Yongsan-gu
Seoul
Social Media: Facebook ( You can book from here or Booking.com)
My reviews:
Cleanliness - The bedsheet, toilets and surrounding are clean
Comfort - The bed is comfortable
Location - Walk 10 minutes to the Itaewon train station and easy to find halal food for Muslim friends.
Facilities - TV, Kitchen and washing machine( separate fees)
Staffs/host- Friendly and some of them can speak in the Malay language.
Value for money- I spent RM500/ 7 days
Wifi - Free wifi.
Extra bonus for me, the neighbourhood wall or street is perfect for my ootd photos.






The perfect place for full body selfie.

 Itaewon
  Sunset in Itaewon
 Neighbourhood












 Everywhere is perfect background for ootd




Thank you for visit and read my blog!
I hope this will help.

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO.COM






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)