[outfit] You belong wherever you want to belong

Happy Tuesday!
I skipped my outfit diary yesterday due to tiredness. I'm sorry! My last weekend was blast and I'm thanks God for the opportunity to learn something that will be useful in my life.
  Life is about learning, never stop learn.
For this week outfit, its special because I wear special t-shirt that I bought from the conference last weekend. In case you wondering, what conference did I attend? Its Super Natural Radical Leader ( its Youth Ministry leader conference).




I love the stage!! 

With my cousin, Mary( She very talented in singing)
The SIB Cheras family
And, one gosh man!!ahahhaha..

Thank You for visit and read my blog.

God bless you,
Paya from keriitleto.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)