[outfit] You're the best I can ask for

Hi everyone!
For the second outfit photos this week, I'm wearing my two favourites this moment. The first one is my go to shirt, this white t-shirt from Uniqlo is a perfect match for everything and I just love how flowy and comfy the shirt. The second items are the super comfy pants from Brands Outlet. This pant is so comfortable especially for me that getting bigger and bigger each day.I give super love for this two items.
Since its super hot in Malaysia, so I always prefer wearing a white shirt so it will absorb the hot feeling(hehe). I wear this outfit for my friend's convocation day. I knew that,this white shirt and this super comfy pants will be the perfect combo. Yes, I always right when came to outfits.

Don't forget to head up and see the beautiful things.
The overused statement necklace always make me feel so stylish whenever wear this white shirt.


Here is our fun photos for my friend's convocation day.

Today date is the date that I wanted to remember in my life.

Thank you very much for visit and read my blog.

Love,
Aya from Keriitleto.com






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)