[Outfit] White blouse


Happy holiday everyone!
I know it's not Monday but I gotta do what I love. Here is my travel outfit today. Nowadays, it's very hot in Malaysia, its make me feel uncomfortable.So, to beat this hot weather, I always wear white and one of my favourites is this white blouse. The sleeves are quite big for me but I just love it that way. And, the best thing about this blouse is I can hide my stomach whenever I ate too much..haha but bad things is I look like I'm pregnant..ahahha, it's hard to suck in my stomach.Whenever to go to travel, I prefer to wear my super comfortable sneakers, I just love it!
And, I'm currently aiming to buy another pair of sneakers!! I can't wait!
For now, enjoy my photos from Melaka or specifically from Klebang Beach.

























Before I end this post, I wanna share my favorite quotes for this moment.

Thanks for visit and read my blog,

Love,
Paya










What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)