[Travel] Pantai Klebang,Melaka

Hi there!
Yesterday is awesome!
I spent my time in the beach but no bikini because its just too hot and I feel insecure about my body. I know, I have to much fat now and not even thinking how to lose them.When the right time come, I will say goodbye to them.
think its a very long time since I spending my time in the beach.I think I love beach especially the view and I feel relax here.I love skies so much so one of the perfect place to see my favorite view is at the beach, so I need to spent my time more in the beach next time..haha.
What so special of this Klebang beach(Pantai Klebang)?



1. Beautiful view - blue skies
2.Coconut Shake - We didn't managed to try as most of shop is closed.
3.Bustel(Bus+Hotel) - we just see how this look like.
Enjoy the photos.

















 Not to forget to stroll around Jonker street.












  
Thanks for visit and read my blog.
See you next time.

Love,
Paya



































Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)