[photography project] Love is a choir singing hallelujah

Happy Monday!
If you guys ever notice on my Facebook and Instagram page, then you will noticed that I always talked about love. Maybe some of you sense something,right? Yes,I'm in love with someone that always said 'love you more'.I'm lucky and I'm grateful for this everyday.
I don't want to talk details about this because its too personal to talk on my blog now.When the right time come, I will let you guys know.
This time, I wanna share my lovely photos of our little men.
He is so precious and I love the way he look at my camera.He is the latest permanent model of my camera..haha, I really love to capture my nephews whenever I going back home.



Oh my handsome and cute little men.
Side note to this little men ( I hope you will find my blog when you able to read),
I will always do my best to make you smile and get through this life.
I will always be there for you no matter what.




Before I end this post, I want to share my favorite song last month

Here is the lyrics
Love isn't easy but it's worth the price,
love isn't easy but it's worth a try

Love is isn't easy but it's worth the price you pay

It just takes a little if you do it right,
just takes a little bit of compromise
It just takes a little if you do it right away

Love is the hurting and the healing too,
love is the fire burning us right through
Love is a choir singing hallelujah

Thank you for visit and read my blog, see you on next one!

Love,
Paya from keriitleto.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)