#keriitletoOOTD: Ain't giving up


Christ gives me the strength to face anything.
Philippians 4:13
Hello there~
Happy Independence day to my fellow Malaysian. Today is our 59th Independence Day, thank you God for this wonderful country and hope it will be a better country than before.
For outfit post today, I'm going to share my current favourite denim skirt that I bought early this month but I don't have a chance to wear it somewhere yet. I only dress up on the weekend when I went to church but I'm not going to wear this outfit to church for obvious reasons. I will wear it when I go out with my friends for a girls day out. What I love about this skirt is the style and its stretchy too.
One thing that I want to talk about is what do you do when you lose your strength to move forward in this life? Who is your strength? Where do you find your strength again?


Recently, I have a tough time with my life. I have many issues to deal with. I feel so tired, helpless and weakest ever. I searching for answers by doing what I love, read the self-help book, try to calm myself down but I feel not good, I feel tired and weak. I feel like nobody can help me this time. I may try my best to hide my life issues, be happy and try to live like nothing happen but deep inside my heart, I've inner battle. I been blaming myself, start comparing my life with others and feel like I don't deserve this and that and feel so small. If I let this happen in my life, I will get depressions so I don't that to happen in my life, I want to be happy, strong and positive mind.
In my pre-working lady days, I think I've a good life. I have my parent to provide me and I'm thankful for that. But, once you start working, the perspective of life becomes different. There's time you feel strong and live your life to the fullest. I'm thankful when I've this kind of days.But, when the time I feel weak, I really hate it because its make me feel so incapable and I feel I'm nothing at all.  I feel nothing...
I told M what's I feel and M said: "Go back to the basic, read BIBLE".
Common sense for a Christian like me but I forget! I depend on myself too much until I forget God is there for me.
So, the verse " Christ gives me the strength to face anything. - Philippians 4:13".
This really help me find my strength again and I hope whenever you in your weak day, don't forget you can find your strength in God. Back to basic, read the wonderful words of God over and over again. And, find your trusty friends and talk/share with them.Don't do it alone.
God is my strength in my weak and strong time. When I'm strong, I'm thankful and when I feel weak, I knew I'm not alone. God is there and everything will be okay.






I hope you can find something useful from this post,maybe from outfit inspirations or where to find your strength when the weakest/harder time hit your life. If you have any comment or questions or suggestions what you like to see more on my blog, you can always write me a comment and I will be happy to reply them.
Thank you so much for visit my blog.
Love,
Paya
[Outfit Details]
Shirt : Primark
Skirt: Saigon Centre





Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)