[Review] : THEFACESHOP Chia Seed products

Happy Friday people!
I'm so excited to write this post because after I published #keriitletobeauty post last time, you guys love it, so I feel good and I feel sharing is caring.This time, I really describe about my skincare products that I currently used.
My skincare daily routine was below:
Step 1; Toner
Step 2 : Moisture cream
Step 3; Serum



1. Toner.

Descriptions :
  • A moisturising toner for hydrating inside the skin with organically grown chia seeds
  • A moisturising toner that instantly hydrates the skin
  • Tones dry and patchy dead skin cells and moisturise the skin as if water is absorbed.
  • A natural moisture drop absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight
  • Chia seeds carrying moisture and the Moisture Hug System adjust the skin into an optimal state to fully retain moisture.
  •   Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water
  • Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia
How to apply?
  • Every morning and evening.
  • After applying an essence, dispense an adequate amount on the hands or a cotton puff and apply to the skin and tap lightly for full absorption. Gently press the skin with both palms to finish.


Why tone? 
A toner's function is to complete the cleansing of your skin—removing the dust, pollution, and impurities that can still be lingering after washing with a cleanser, as cleansers usually contain ingredients such as oil, which can leave a film on your face.”
#keriitletobeauty team opinion?
I love this especially after taking bath. The smell is good and its make my skin feel smooth too.
2. Moisture Cream
Description:
Chia Seed Moisture Recharge Cream has moisturising and sebum control function. It maintains moistened skin while shining less and without sebum

Features & Benefits:


  • Moisturizing & Sebum control
  • Clear gel type
  • instant humidity & cooling upon application without stickiness
           How to Apply?
Every morning and evening.
After apply toner, dispense an adequate amount on the finger and apply to the skin and tap lightly for full absorption. Gently press the skin with both palms to finish.

#keriitletobeauty team opinion?
I usually don't really like a cream but this one is different. It's come with a spatula so its easy to apply it. Sometime, I skipped this especially during day time because I feel its make my skin look shining.

3. Serum

Description: 
This smooth, brightening serum effectively penetrates into the skin, giving it a boost of radiance and brightness.A compound of brightening ingredients (White Lupin Seed, which contains a natural brightening substance, and White Daisy Flower extract, which helps reducing dullness) makes skin look bright and clear.This White Seed Complex is formulated without 7 additives: parabens, tar colourant, animal-sourced ingredients, mineral oil, talc, polyacrylamide, paraffin.

How to apply?
Every morning and evening.
After apply moisture, dispense an adequate amount on the finger and apply to the skin and tap lightly for full absorption. Gently press the skin with both palms to finish.

#keriitletobeauty team opinion?
Who doesn't want to look bright? But, not for instant. This one was great so far.


My previous serum was this one but its make my face look super shining in the evening, I don't know why.

My bare face with this three products. Yes, you can see the imperfectness on my skin especially in the real life. This happens because I ate a lot of unhealthy food, lack of sleep, stress and lazy feeling(sometimes).So, to have a good and smooth skin(not just in the photos), you must take care of your diet too beside the products you use. You can use as many or as expensive products but if you not take care of your diet ( everything will be the same).

Next, I will share about my cleansing products that I currently loved and it's good for skin and economical too. 

If you want to know details about the product, you can visit THEFACESHOP website here and THEFACESHOP Facebook here.

Last but not least,
thank you for visit. I hope you find something useful.
See you on next post.

Love,
Paya
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)