#keriitletoOOTD: Little white dress | Dreams big,start small


Hi there!
My second #keriitletoOOTD of the week. It's hard for me to post about my outfit diary lately as I busy with my main job and also my personal life too. Sometimes I feel so tired and uninspired but I'm trying my very best to do what I love. This time, I'm wearing this LWD(Little White Dress) that I got from my recent oversea trip. I do a quick shopping in the city and I grabbed this one ( few others dress that will coming soon on my blog).The off shoulder really on trends for this moment. I love it so much because I can show off my shoulder..hahaha, no lah! I think when I'm wearing off shoulder tops or dress, I can feel the playful side of me.
For the outfit details, please check out at the end of this post.


For my last post, I talked about my faith and my dreams.
This time, I want to talk about dream big,start small.
I love to talk about dreams. I'm not sure why but this topic always pops up in my mind.Or maybe because I am a dreamer and I want you guys to be a dreamer as well.Not just dream, but work for it! No waiting,just do it! I remember, I started my blog in 2013 because I want to share my first oversea travel experience.Then, I saw a lot of fashion blogger/travel blogger that write consistently about their dreams and journey so I was inspired by that. I still remember the quotes that drive me crazy " Blog your dreams". This quote really makes me work like crazy thinking of my blog name(at first, I choose estellepaya.blogspot.com and some others name before I came up with my precious, keriitleto.com). The journey is not easy! There's time I feel uninspired, unmotivated and seems like no way to go but this is my very small steps toward what I want in my life. No matter what yours dream, don't keep it in your mind/heart. Go toward its every day and work for it everyday even you make small steps. It better than do nothing toward it. I'm not successful in blogging yet, still a long way to go but I'm really proud when people start to recognise me as Paya from keriitleto.com.
While you're young and free, work toward you dreams even it impossible dreams. I believe, nothing impossible in God. -Luke 1:37
I must tell you guys that, I feel insecure to posing in front of the camera wearing my very best outfit. Sometimes, there are inner voices said "who are you to be a fashion blogger? you came from kampung and you don't deserve to be this way!". Sometimes, I agreed with that inner voices and that makes me feel uninspired but most of the time, I told myself " I am a human that created by God to be whatever I want, I deserved to do anything good in this world".
I remember Lupita Nyong'o quote when she received Oscar award,
No matter where you come from,
you dream is valid.

I know my dream is an impossible dream for Kenyah girl from the rural area but I will never give up! I will do my best and go ahead. No matter how slow is my progress, I will keep doing it, never give up!
My gorgeous heels
Okay, I talked a lot today, right? I hope you feel inspired to pursue your dreams. Don't keep it to yourself, work for it!
This outfit photo was taken on Sunday while I'm relaxing in the park with my friend, Cath. One thing that I love to do on Sunday evening is going to the park and just lying on the grass and enjoy the sunset.





Some silly posing with a friend.


Thank you for visit and read my blog.
See you on next post. Hint: Travel post!

Love,
Paya

Outfits from,
LWD : Saigon City
Black heels : Saigon City

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)