#keriitletoOOTD: M is EM | My faith and my dreams


Hi there!
I'm sorry for not posting this post yesterday, I was busy with my main job(this is a priority), I feel bad but what can I do,right? This is the life of full time working lady and I'm thankful!
For first #keriitletoOOTD this week, I'm wearing my new shirt and new heels from Saigon City. I bought these on my last day in the city.For the skirt and my bag, you already see this skirt before on my blog.I will share the details of my outfit at the end of this post.
Okay, as I shared on my social media, I'm going to share about MY FAITH and MY DREAMS today. I think this is an important topic to talk about.


My faith
Everything you ask for in prayer will be yours if you only have faith. - Mark 11:24
I was born in a Christian family so eventually I am a Christian too. Since I'm young, I went to Sunday school to learn about God, what is good and bad and how great is our God.I'm thankful for this. As I growing up, I started to mixed with people that have different perspectives of life and sometime, I did questioned myself, do I really need to believe in God? I can do everything on my own?When this feeling come, I will remind myself "With all your heart you must trust the LORD and not your own judgement.Always let him lead you and He will clear the road for you to follow.Don't ever think that you are wise enough,but respect the LORD and stay away from evil."-Proverbs 3:5-7
To be honest, I did some mistake in my life and not live according to God's Words sometime.But, I choose to live by what God's word says,regardless how I feel.The world is changing but God's Words doesn't change,its fixed.You faith must become constant as God's Word is unchanging.


My dreams
Dreams set the heart soaring, the toes tapping and the mind spinning in positive directions.
Nobody knows what you are truly capable of doing except God.Don't be afraid to dream.
Start work on your dreams by start small(read Zechariah 4:10)
I'm from rural area and I have big dreams. When I'm 15 years old, I dreamed to live in the city,have a good job, meet good people, travel around the world and work for something that I love,be succesful on it and at the same time, help other people make their dreams come true too. I always have a dream to work in fashion industry but in my high school and university, I'm majoring in Engineering course.Sometime I questioned God about His plan in my life. I love fashion but I studied engineering. Why God never direct me to that dreams, But, I realized God have a better way for me to make that big dream come true. If I'm not doing engineering job, I don't think I can't afford to make my way to fashion industry. Steps by steps I'm working on my dreams and you know what, God even do something that I never expect I will do in my life, I got chance to travel to some country that I never dream of to travel. When I went travel, my eyes open bigger and bigger. I getting inspired with other people's lifestyle. You always see my #keriitletoOOTD post, right? This is one of my small steps to make my dreams to work in fashion industry come true! 
Identify where you are in the "dream-to-reality" process.Don't allow yourself to become discouraged. Take a look at the long trend of your progress. You aren't where you were.You aren't where you going.But,you are closer to your goal now than you were a year ago or five years ago.
















Last but not least,
Dare to dream the biggest and best dream you can dream.
Then dare to pursue them.
Remember,
Nothing impossible in God. -Luke 1:37

Thank you so much for visit and read my blog. I hope you feel inspired and never stop working on your dreams and don't forget, God is above all.

Love,
Paya from keriitleto.com
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)