[Instagram Round Up] First week of September

Hi there.
Can you believe it's September 2016 already?
In 3 months, my favorite month will be here. I think time move so fast and not even bother to wait for me. Since I'm so active on Instagram, have you follow me on Instagram yet? If not yet, you can follow me (@keriitleto), if you want lah..haha.Starting from September 2016, I will do Instagram round up and share the details story behind my Instagram photos every week. I hope you like it.



All of it belongs to you. 1 Chronicles 29:16
“If we hold tightly to anything given to us, unwilling to let it go when the time comes to let it go or unwilling to allow it to be used as the Giver means it to be used, we stunt the growth of the soul. It is easy to make a mistake here, ‘If God gave it to me,’ we say, ‘it's mine. I can do what I want with it.’ No. The truth is that it is ours to thank Him for and ours to offer back to Him, . . . ours to let go of.”
I ate too much, I feel so hungry!
Or I guess I love Japanese curry!

 Beautiful skies
I knew I'm upset when I start to look at beautiful skies because I feel thankful whenever I see beautiful skies.

Roti Canai Susu craving satisfied 
I've been craving for roti canai susus for one month and I don't have time to eat it so this week, I finally can eat it,yeahhhh!

Renewal Marriage Vows Decorations
Major thing I do this week is decoration for Renewal Vows in our local church(SIB Cheras)
The plan is like this.
Try to do it like this
 Really trying to make it as we planned...
But, it's turn out like this.
Like this without us posing in front of it.



DIY Bouquets

Renewal Marriage Vows
It's so wonderful to see the husband-wife renewal their wedding vows.
 Here is the beautiful and handsome husband-wives of the night.
God bless everyone!

Missing my friends
I miss my #keriitletofriends this week. Everyone is toward what's good for them.

Missing my trip in Korea last year
I missed my #koreatrip too, it's one year ago.

I wanna go to Australia Beach
I missed the smell of the beach too.

This week is such a busy week but I'm thankful because God give me strength to do everything.
Even though there's time I feel sad, small, discouraged but I prayed a lot this week. Not because I want to avoid the troubles but I want to faithful in God. The journey is not easy but I'm trying everyday to be faithful, obey and be the best I can.

I hope you enjoy my first Instagram round up.
See you next week.

Thanks,
Paya



Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)